Little Bumps on lips
I started doing this in the past year or so. It has only happened maybe like three or four times. But I will get little bumps on my lips. They will start in the corner of my lips and kind of go towards the middle. They are not really painful but it feels like I have bad chapped lips and I have to keep chap stick with me. I have been putting Vitamin E on my lips. It lasts for a little while goes away and I never know when it will happen again. Also it feels like I have ate alot of sour candy and burnt the roof of my mouth or like I have slept with my mouth closed all night and had my toung stuck to the roof ofmy mouth. Please help me out.

This sounds like angular cheilitis. This form of skin condition affects the angles of the mouth and may be associated with a fungal infection, vitamin B deficiency and even iron deficiency. Licking the lips or biting the lips may also contribute to this. Refrain from drinking extremely hot beverages, smoking and also prolonged sun exposure. Drink plenty of water also, as dehydration may only aggravate the condition.

You may apply miconazole gel on the corners of the lips and see if the skin improves. If there is no further improvement, then you may need to have this further assessed by your doctor. Oral antibiotics may help if a bacterial infection is suspected.
Last November I got a little bump inside my upper lip. It looks like a very small red pimple, it gets smaller almost going away then gets bigger again. Now I have another lower inside bottom lip. I can not find any  information on this.  Anyone know anything..?? Thanks. They dont hurt just there.