Little bumps allover penis and testicles? How to get rid of them?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hello, I am a 17 year old male, and I have had these little bumps all over my penis and testicles for as long as i can remember. They are almost like little tiny pimples, some of them are bigger than others. Some are under the surface of my skin and only noticeable if i stretch the skin, while others are risen and you can feel them easily. There are a few that have gotten pretty big and they hurt if try to pop them, but they do have puss in side them.

Anyhow, I want to get rid of them, they really bother me and have made me self conscious about that area. Are there any creams i can try? Should I pop the bigger ones? If there are no creams can i get some kind of laser treatment? Plz help!!!
These tiny bumps are called Fordyce spots. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.