Little cracks on penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Little cracks on penis head

5315149?1264636906
My friend and I have been having sex everyday at least 3 times a day for the past 2 and 1/2 weeks. Now he has these little cracks on his penis and I am a bit worried as to why, is it because of having too much sex or something else.

This discussion is related to Rash on Penis.
These cracks can be due to friction rub or chafing. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you