Little flesh colored bumps on penis head
Hello Doc, I am 18 years old have been sexually active for 2 years now and since the first girl I have ever been with after we broke 2 months after sexual activity i noticed 2 little white bumps that looked like pearly penile papules and has slowly started to spread and turn flesh colored. the majority of the bumps/warts or whatever they are mosty on the penis head and glands. they go away sometimes and are flush with skin somtimes they get real bad and are in groups i have looked at HPV pictures and they dont look like it but i don't know. im worried have been to nervous to go to the doctor and could use your advice. could you please check out the 2 pictures I uploaded and tell me what you think?  please repy back at my email or post me back a commment. Thank you very much. here is were the photos were uploaded to http://photobucket.com/johnmedprob you will se them off to the left.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection). Even genital warts cannot be ruled out as it is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

How long does the contact dermatitis last, ( I have bumps that are skin color, sometimes a dark red color on the head)... also i have tiny white flaky bumps that feel like little scabs on the shaft, could this be do to contact dermatitis?