Little hard bumps in pubic area
For the last couple of months I have had these little hard bumps in my pubic area. They seemed to appear one time after shaving but they don't seem to be an ingrown hair. They are not pus like or pimple like and they seem to be harder. Today I was actually able to scratch some off and it was just a hard whitish clear ball, very similar to an ingrown hair but normally the hair will come out with it and I don't see any hairs. They don't cause pain, they are just annoying. I have herpes and HPV, but they do not look like any kind of wart that I have seen online or like a herpes outbreak. Does this sound like anything that has to deal with what I already have or something else? Thank you
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum (multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.