Little itchy red bumps on pores?
I was diagnoised with some kind of nonallergic hives by my dermatologist before along w/ some other skin infection (see my previous post)

I always want to be sure of the infection before i do anything...

I noticed that my hives usually starts with clumps of little itchy red bumps right over my pores.  Whenever i scratch them, they turn into large clumps of itchiness =(
Does you think that this may be something else other than hives (some infection of skin pores perhaps?) Or am i being too paranoid? =\
Thanks in advance!
From your symptoms they look like hives only. It can be due to chronic urticaria or dermatographism. It is a form of chronic urticaria caused by stroking the skin with pressure. The exact mechanism of dermographism remains uncertain. Trauma may release an antigen that interacts with the membrane-bound immunoglobulin E of mast cells, which release inflammatory mediators, particularly histamine, into the tissues. This causes small blood vessels to leak, allowing fluid to accumulate in the skin. It can be treated by antihistamines or cromoglicate and sometimes steroids, as they prevent the histamine from causing the reaction.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.