Little itchy red pimple-like bumps
My daughter and myself have itchy red bumps they start out red then a little white head like a pimple they are only on our arms, legs and torsoe. when you squeeze them there is a clear liquid that comes from them it seems like one will pop up then start to go away then another one somewhere else pops up and it only happens to both of us in the beggining of summer (spring).
They can be due to infected hair follicles which can be due to irritated hair follicles due to sweating and friction. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. But if the symptoms are severe and there is severe itching then scabies needs to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.