Little pimple on eyelash line

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Little pimple on eyelash line

I have what appears to be a tiny tiny pimple on my lash line I'm having no pain no swelling what could this be?
I get these once in while, too.  It's not the painful sty, but rather a flesh-colored tiny bump.  Bumps on the eyelid margin may represent infection, or inspissated oil glands.  It's recommended that you visit an optometrist or opthamologist for diagnosis and treatment.  Usually they'll medically scrape the spot (not painful and very quick) and provide daily eye wipes.  You'll be asked to avoid wearing contacts for a certain amount of time, change your contacts if they're disposable, not wear eye make-up, etc.  The bump is more visually annoying than worrisome.
I get these all the time too! All I do is pop it like it's a pimple, and it's gone! I don't think you need to worry or go to the doctor...
It can be a meibomian gland swelling or chalazion. A chalazion is a cyst in the eyelid that is caused by inflammation of a blocked meibomian gland, usually on the upper eyelid.
Apply hot wet compresses on the swelling and consult an ophthalmologist for topical or systemic antibiotics prescription. If it is a chalazion, then it may need scrapping.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.