Little red bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Little red bumps

Okay, so three days ago I started to notice bumps down there. They're on the base of my vagina and there is one on my bikini line, one on my buttock. There are NONE inside my vagina though. I popped the one on my bikini line and it had clear liquid in it. They don't hurt, or itch, or anything. Some look like razor bumps but i can't be too sure... I had unprotected sex for like 5 mins and then he put a condom on. That was in Feburary, and i'm afraid I caught something. It's December now, so is that even possible? Can someone please help me :( I know people say, "You shouldn't have done it if you didn't want the consequences" but I'd never think something like this would happen to me. I'm scared for my life LITERALLY, and if doctors require parental consent, theres no way I can get meds. I just want someone to give me some sort of advice, or try their best to diagnose me so I don't have a panic attack.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.