Little red raised circle bumps with light white spots inside
I have a 5 and 1/2 month old baby girl who has little circles that are shaped like ring worms, but are not ring worms.  That have been popping up for months and the disappearing on her stomach, legs, back, arms, and once on her face by her ear. These circles are raised on top of the skin and are colored light pink or red with little raised white bumps in the inside.  I don't know what they are or why they are appearing.  I don't know if they itch either, she doesn't seem to be bothered by them.  Could you please help me with this matter?
Thank you very much
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema or pityriasis rosea.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching. No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how your child is doing. Kind regards.