Little red rash on penis
I have had unprotected sex 3 times with my new girlfriend, and the second time we had unprotected sex I got a fever blister on my lip but it went away in like 4 or 5 days, so it was about 2 weeks till we  had unprotected sex for the third time, and when we were done, the side of my penis was kinda sensitive, so wen I got home I looked at it in the light and in the area were my scrotum connects to my penis there is kinda a rash but I'm not for sure, because there are juss little red dots coming out from where my pubic hairs are, and I got a bump coming out of my eye brow hairs, PLEASE HELP ME, I'M SOOO WORRIED RITE NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Are there other symptoms present? The rash could be an irritation, infection or inflammation of the hair follicles. You were not able to indicate if  you have a personal history of fever blisters or oral sore.  If this is an irritation, it  is important to avoid irritants which can be responsible such as soap or detergent will resolve on its own. This will eventually resolve on its own. Same is true with folliculitis or inflamed hair follicles. However, if it persists, have this evaluated further by your doctor to rule out infection or possible sexually transmitted diseases. Direct clinical examination is important to determine the diagnosis.

Take care and regards.
Yes I have a history of fever blisters, I now have a similar looking rash on both my feet and both of my knees