Little spots filled with blood
I have found little spots the size of a pin head fillied with blood appearing in different places over my body. I have found one on my breat, one on my leg, one on my torso and a couple more.
I can pop them and they are just blood and then they dissapear.
Can anyone suggest what they might be?
They can be small hair follicles or cherry hemangiomas. Cherry angiomas are made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome ("papule"), which may be flat topped.

When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, appearing as small red dots. Please don’t worry as they are harmless.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.