Long Time Anal Itch
I know that posting on this website isn't a better alternative than going to the doctor, but, to be honest, I don't have the highest trust in my doctors (military) on most occasions; at least not out here in Afghanistan.

I have been suffering from anal itching for a little over six months now.  I had slight anal itching in the past, but never for this long.  I use baby wipes after defacating, I wash with mild soaps, etc.

Hemroidal ointments have not worked.  I do have some hydrocorisone cream and some Lamasil AT cream which has brought temporary relief.  I just wonder if I am on the right course of action.

When I get back home (in April), I do intend to see a doctor if this problem continues.  Could the fact that it bothers me so much (in other words, is on my mind a lot) be contributing to the problem?  I would just like some opinions.
If you are still experiencing intense anal itching, you could have Pruritus Ani.  After years of trying different products, the only thing I've found that actually works and leaves you comfortable from the itch for long periods of time is an ointment called PRANICURE.  Best. Product. Ever.