Lower Leg Rash
I was told a rash on the lower part of my legs, covering mostly the upper shin area, was due to poor circulation.  I started working out, losing weight, adding Gingko, Flax Seed and Fish Oil supplements to my diet, and generally taking better care of myself.  However, the rash remains.  I have tried Calendula, Cortisone, Clinique skin care treatments and am now using a rinse of peroxide followed by witch hazel.  Any other suggestions you can offer to treat this and get this nasty looking thing off my body?  Thanks.

This could be allergic reactions to some unknown substance, eczema, dermatitis or skin hypersensitivity or secondary to some insect bites or cosmetic products, etc.

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you taken any medications for the lesions?

You should keep the areas clean, wear cotton socks to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the areas dry , use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy. Wear clean clothes and maintain good personal hygiene.

If your symptoms persist it would be best to consult a skin specialist because nothing can be said with surety without a proper clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.
I knew this would appear, because the same answer is given to everyone who issues a question regarding a leg rash.  Must be a canned answer required by this site.  I do not know why I even bothered.  I already know what the issue is with the rash.  I was looking for a true solution, not a generic one.  Thank you.

Could you describe the rash a little. You should understand that that most skin ailments especially rash can only be advised traetment after having a look at the lesions.

Till then the basic measures are usually advised.

Let us know what your skin specialist has told you, describethe rash a little and also let us know whether calamine lotion nad antihistamine medications help.

It is very difficult to come to a confirmed diagnosis almost immediately.

Regards.