Lump above eye, on eyebrow

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Lump above eye, on eyebrow

I get this lump above my left eye, under the eyebrow.  Its about the size of a pencil eraser.  It isn't noticeable unless you really look. It's a little tender but not unbearable or anything.  It comes and goes.  Any idea what it could be?
i used 2 to meth 4 a year straight ive been clean for ten months but there is something on my eyebrow i dnt know what it is but if i look 2 the left it goes up like it should its like extra skin or something
another question if i chew on one side only will my other side get droopy from not moving ur jaw on that side
Hi there, I have also found a lump above my right eyebrow, really worried what it could be.  I have been getting head aches as well, I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, will post what they say.  
i have an eyebrow lump in left eye.sometimes it is very painfull and sometimes i dont feel like it is there.but sometimes it very very much swollen n painfull that even feel difficult to move my eye brows n eyes.its very nearto eyes .it moves but when it is swollen it doesnt moves.i did many scans.they did some test after taking fluid also but they cudnt find what it is and they did CT scan but it is not noticable ...it size is  1 and half inch
i also have had this lump on my left eyebrow all my life. it doesn't hurt but i feel so much embarrassed anytime am asked about it. i normally cover it with my hair but i can't take it anymore.i've taken a first step to see a doctor and am asked to take an x-ray am yet to know what is up for me. am scared though.