Lump of flesh under my armpit
I have this big lump of flesh under my armpit(approx size of a lemon). It doesn't really pain or hurt me. I have had this for years now. Many times I have thought of showing to a Doctor but I never really did. I haven't ever been able to wear sleeveless shirts. I have done arm exerises to get rid of that extra flesh but hasn't really helped me. I am attaching a pic of it. I am not really a fat person. I wear size 'S' clothes. Please anybody let me know if there is something I can do about it. Why do I have it and is there a way I can get rid of it in a natural way?
Hey... I have that same thing. .... what did u do about it? I'm also a small person, so its not cause we r fat
From the symptoms it can be a big cyst, lipoms or a fatty tumor or some benign growth. I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist and get a FNAC of this lump done to confirm the diagnosis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.