Lump on Left Forearm

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Lump on Left Forearm

I am concerned about a lump on my left arm about two inches from my elbow. It seems to be on a nerve because it is causing my arm to shake. the lump hurts. The arm only seems to shake from where the lump is down to the wrist. I think another smaller lump is starting about an inch from the other along the same nerve. Any educated opions would be extremely apreciated. I am currently seeking a doctor. I have an apointment first week of next month.
  • LUMP IN FOREARM (1 replies):
    I had a lump in my forearm for about five weeks. I've b...[more]
  • lump in my legs (2 replies):
    sir. i noticed my right legs small lump if i press no pa...[more]
  • lumps under my skin (2 replies):
    I have lumps under my skin especially on the front of my...[more]
  • Lump (1 replies):
    Background I  am 27 an had a baby 7 months ago. Had ...[more]
  • Lipoma (1 replies):
    I went to a dermatoligest before he told me i had a lipo...[more]
Such kind of lump can be a cyst or a lipoma. Lipoma is a benign tumor composed of fatty tissue. They are soft to touch and painless but can cause pain when they irritate the underlying nerves. Lipomas are normally removed by simple excision or liposuction. I suggest you to discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.