Lump on back of thigh
I have a hard marble sized lump on the back of my thigh. About three inches above the back of my knee. It doesn't hurt though...only if I mess with it. It isn't growing on the outside of my skin, it's under it.
I am only 21 years old but have already had a tumor on my thyroid and had to have a partial thyroidectomy. So now any kind of bumps and lumps scare me since I ignored my thyroid lump for far too long.
Other strange thing, I have had this since I was about 15. It was smaller then. It hasn't grown rapidly but over the past year I have noticed it has grown just a bit. It really only hurts when I sit on it wrong or if I mess with it
I looked up stuff on lymph nodes and I know there are some around that area.
I am planning to see my doctor but at this point I am afraid he thinks I over react about every lump and bump, but honestly how can he blame me after what I had to go through, I am not risking letting anything go anymore.