Lump on penis shaft
I noticed this a few months back that I had this lump formed on my penis. It's not overly large, is a brown shade and is not painful at all. To the touch it has a soft texture but is somewhat stiff.
Recently I noticed little brown spots that look like possibly more forming at a very slow rate (about 4 now). They are all about 3/4 of the way up the shaft of my penis.

I haven't had sex in 3 years going onto 4 and masterbation is very rare for me. I actually haven't even hugged or touched another human in 3 years. I keep very good care of myself hyngenically and physically.
I did rip it off in the early stages and was just greeted with blood and the little bugger came back in the exact same spot.

I stopped shaving down there once I noticed it as well.

My assumption is warts but that doesn't make any sense to me. Just looking at pictures it seems to resemble them the closest.

I understand that it can take years to see any symptoms but my last two partners were clean, as was I.
Sorry, I wanted to add to this after some searching.
I do have psoriasis if that at all matters.
It does kinda look like molluscum contagiosum as well.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts, molluscum or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.