Dermatology Community
Lump under mole
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump under mole

Hi, I am 16 and yesterday I had noticed this little lump under the mole on my face. It has got twice as much bigger than yesterday and it hurts. It also is pussing just a bit, could this be melanoma? I am really scared.

This discussion is related to bump under mole?????.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Forgot to add, I can see the bump in the mirror.. it is out quite a bit.
Blank
Hi.

This may be an infection. I do not think this is a melanoma. Did you pick on the mole?
Is the mole elevated or is it more flat? How large is the mole? Is it itchy? Are there other similar moles in other parts of the body?

I suggest that you have this assessed by your physician. This may need some topical or oral antibiotics. Tell your parents about this so you will be guided in terms of getting appropriate consult.

Do not apply anything on the area. Only use a mild cleanser such as Neutrogena or Cetaphil to wash your face. Do not touch the area unnecessarily.
Blank
Its elevated just a bit, its small and it is occasionally itchy. I have panic attacks often and always tell my parents that i want to go to the doctor, and i think they're sick of it.
Blank
I have a mole on my face that has been there for most of my life, and about over a month ago it started feeling like there was a hard bump or pimple like thing under it. It did not hurt at all, but felt harder than a normal zit or pimple. Today all of a sudden it looked white and I popped it off my face as though it was a pimple, but instead of puss coming out it was just a small little hard white bump. Now the mole looks fine, but is this something to worry about?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank