Lumps around the mouth
Hey, I've got these lumps around my mouth. They started about a year ago in the corner of my mouth but have now spread to other areas a few cms around my mouth. They look almost like a pimple, if I pick them they bleed and grow back. Any ideas?
These can be due to acne, folliculitis or perioral dermatitis. Perioral dermatitis like acne is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis. It mostly effects women and appear around the nose, mouth and eyes. Treatment consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.