Lumps on face/neck

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Lumps on face/neck

I have recently began having small lumps around my neck and face (only 1 or 2 at any given time).  They remain under the skin, but raise up almost like a larger pimple.  They do get sore like a zit, and sometimes I can squeeze them, in which they only sometimes react like a zit.  However, when I do that, it seems as though a day or two later, the lump hardens, and it takes weeks, if not months to go away.  

Even more recently, I got a lump on the upper portion of my forehead (right side) that became large, and very sore.  I never touched it because it was nothing like a pimple.  It took about a week to reduce in size, then go away.  7 days later, it grew back in the same exact place, and is following the same pattern over again.  Just moments ago, I noticed another lump opposite of the first coming in, and it's getting sore too.  It looks like I'm growing devil horns.  I've also noticed an on going headache from my forehead back.  It's not migrane (migraine) pain, but it's constant.

Could these be hives?  Skin irritation?  Allergic reaction?  Stress?  I can't figure it out, and it stands out to everyone.  Not only does it look bad, but I'm worried it's something serious.
I've been having a similar experience, but my lumps don't seem small.  I had one in my right nostril initially a couple of weeks ago at the same time I got a cold that made my nose look deformed and made it painful to touch.  I went away without coming to a head.

Now I have two huge ones on my forehead and cheek, both on the right side, and another coming on on the right side of my chin.  The two I tried to squeeze out and they've been oozing for a couple of days.  Before I messed with the one on my cheek to drain it, about 2 inches around the area was hard with the inflammation.

I also have two or three lumps in the right side of my neck.  These feel like swollen lymph glands and not near the surface.  Everything is on the right side.  I have no idea what is going on but I'm going to try to get in to see the doctor tomorrow.

Anyone out there know anything about this?
From the symptoms it can be boils or sebaceous cysts. Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.