Lumpy felling in buttocks, like knots.
don't know what category this is but i have this annoying feeling like knots in my buttocks cheeks, and burning sensations, need help?

This discussion is related to Lumps on butt around anus.
This lumpy feeling can be due to swollen lymph nodes or any cysts under the skin. The burning feeling can be due to paraesthesia skin. Common disorders causing paraesthesias are rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome transient ischemic attack, motor neurone disease, diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms improve. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.