MEDICAL MYSTERY - TINGLING IN GENITAL REGION - NOT STD RELATED

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have what appears to be a medical mystery going on.  I say this because 7 doctors of different specialties have not been able to solve this problem.  Four years ago, I had my gallbladder removed for gallstones.  Ever since then, I have had very frequent diarrhea.  It was not just for a few weeks after like I was told.  It continues to this day!  However, one year ago, my frequent diarrhea has led to some new symptoms.  Upon review by a colorectal surgeon with an anuscope, he says I have a couple of internal hemmorhoids, hypertrophied pappillae and one external hemmorhoid - all seemingly brought on by excessive diarrhea.  This is not the problem though.  For the last year, I have been experiencing a tingling, bugs-crawling-on skin sensation that radiates from outside the anal opening, down to the perianal area and on to the scrotum as well.  I cannot sit down or lay down without feeling this sensation in one of these areas.  The area I feel this tingling, itching sensation the most is on my scrotum.  I had read a scientific posting from a doctor in India that hypertrophied papillae can lead to intense pruritus ani that cannot be solved unless the papillae are removed.  But this does not explain the sensation on my scrotum/testicles.  I tend to think that the sensation on my testicles is directly related to either my hemmorhoids and/or papillae because the tingling sensation is always heightened directly before and after a bowel movement.  It seems the muscle contractions in the spinchter trigger a nerve impulse that provides this sensation.  My question is A) are there nerves that connect the anal,perianal and scrotum together that could explain this sensation? B) How do I get rid of it?   I have tried creams and medications from the following doctors: Infectious Disease, Urology, Dermatology, Colorectal Surgeon, etc - all the creams did was to moisten the area which heightens the tingling sensation.  I have also increased fiber in my diet which has helped me to have less frequent diarrhea; but this has not solved the strange tingling problem that I have on a daily basis for over a year now.  PLEASE HELP!  By the way, I have been tested for all STD's including Herpes and Hepatitis - all results were negative.  Please think outside the box because conventional wisdom has not worked here.  Thank you in advance for your time!