Dermatology Community
Major Itching
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Major Itching

So about a month ago, my hand started itching a lot and I had a little bit of a rash.  I went to a couple doctors and one of them finally did a skin scrape and she said I had some fungus on my hand and between my fingers.  She gave me some Oxistat Cream to put on it.  It's been a couple weeks now.  Some of the places got better, but now they are getting worse again.  (I never stopped using the cream. I wanted to make sure it was gone completely first.)  Within the last week my itch has been spreading.  My hands itch, it itches a lot between several fingers, my arms itch, my legs itch, and my neck and a little bit of my face is itching.  I'm trying hard not to scratch but it itches so bad and I can't function.  My little red bumpy itchy rashes are starting to come back.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm feeling kind of hopeless about going back to the doctor again.  I really don't want to spend my summer in pants and long sleeve shirts either. Any advice would be appreciated.