Mentally and Physically Exhausted

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Mentally and Physically Exhausted

I am 39 yrs old I have red hair and I am very very fair skinned.  It has been 3 weeks of living hell. I am mentally and physically exhausted. 3weeks ago my mother went on vaction and I agreed to keep her 5lb female yorkie. Less than a couple hrs of having her I thought I was getting bit by fleas as well as my daughter. My mother had not put flea and tic medicine on her dog. I starting developing raised bumps on kneck head arms chest. I had black hairs popping up and I could see them it always looked like two black eyes. I called in pest control and showed him pictures that I had taken on my phone he diagnosed it as carpet beetles but the ones I have on me burrow in my skin I can feel them crawling on the inside of my back mostly and my hair they do not inch and I can take a q-tip or toliet paper and get them to transfer on to it. They have tons of legs and I am becoming allergic to them nobody in Louisvile ky knows what they are I have been to a dermatologist spoke with my family doctor and have been to the hospital three times in the last three days at this point they are ready to commit me because nobody knows what it is. They are bruising my skin sores are talking long periods of time to heal my stomach massively swollen big red patches on the bottom of my legs and arms. At my witts end please help tell me what to use on my body to make these go away so I can resume life as it once was..
You might be interested in reading the posts in:

Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Invisible Bugs crawling on skin? Strange sensation

that was started by shane1000 on Feb 19, 2013

The forum talks about using TTO and Oxy clean and Borax.  I have no idea what TTO is but you may know what this is.

I am surprised people are trying to commit you if these things are visible.
Scabies crawls under the skin, but you would feel itchy with that.
Try neem soap and other neem products.  I would not ingest it, but use it on your skin.  
You can bathe the dog in neem shampoo.  I also put tea tree oil right in the bath water.  You could try that for yourself also.  Have a bath with tea tree oil in the water and use neem soap (Theraneem is good) and Theraneem shampoo.