Microscopic bugs crawling on my skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Microscopic bugs crawling on my skin

About three weeks ago, I started noticing something that I could not see jumping on my arms when I would sit on my sofa. Then a week later, I was awakened in the middle of the night by something crawling on my body but mostly my legs, neck, ears and head.  We had a pomeranian dog and, though we had not actually seen any, we assumed that it was fleas so, we gave him a flea dip and bombed the house with some products recommended by our local Petco, to kill the fleas.  After the bomb, we noticed that the bugs got worse and I feel like something is crawling on me and biting me all the time, especially at night, and I am no longer able to sleep in my bed. We then decided to have a professional exterminator come in and he treated the inside of the house with a fog that is supposed to kill up to 28 different bugs. He told us how to determine if it is fleas and we have tried that but found no fleas. After a week, that didn't help so we had him come back a second time.  He fogged the house a second time but with a different product which helped some, but not much. He said that if we have to have him come back a third time, he would bring his supervisor to try to determine the problem and suggested that the problem might be skin mites. We have cleaned our house with bleach and wash our clothes with Borax and vacuum on a regular basis but this problem still persists. My husband said that he feels something jumping on him every once in a while, but nothing like what I have been experiencing, and my daughter says that she feels nothing. I did a search on the internet for microscopic bugs and several results came back about bedbugs, which we are relatively sure it is not, fleas and mites. Some of the information came back to seek medical attention, which I did. The doctor prescribed Permithrin 1% and I have used it and it helped some but not much. I found other information on the internet that suggested an oral treatment like Ivermectin and I called the doctor and asked if she could prescribe something like that. She said no and suggested I see a Dermatologist. I made an appointment to see a dermatologist but there were no appointments available before July. I have read several postings on the internet about mites that infest the human body but none seem to match what I am experiencing. If anyone can please help me with this problem, I would be extremely grateful as this problem is affecting my sleep pattern and my appetite.
i have the same problem it is 3:45 and still cant sleep. the itching, crawling, and biting is noticed for days now. at first i was certain it was fleas from my dog. fleas were one of the causes of these symptoms, but im at my parents house tonight and know that it is not fleas. this time. worse when laying in bed, all over body it is miserable. dermatologist it is, like i can afford that. good luck self and others. this is ruining
I have the same issue and I'm thinking that I'm going nutzo.
I have had outsiders come and visit the room in question and have shown them the dust particles that seem to maneuver to and then away from the strong lights in the room.
They all think that I'm crazy but I'm really concerned that this could be transfered or noticed at the worst time.
At night I leave the windows open to lower the temperature in the room hoping that the buggers die with the cold air.
I've done a little test and maybe this will help you. Leave a water filled bucket in the worst room and within 10 days take a look at what you catch.
I've yet to bring the samples in for testing but there is something there.
I don't believe it is a anxiety disorder although it does sound quite good to group this situation as a possible pharmacy answer.
Hopefully you've had some resolution and if so please share.

Hi there, I know exactly how you feel… I have been experiencing the EXACT SAME thing for the last 15 months!! During the day and afternoon there is absolutely nothing wrong with me or my skin, I can sit where I want and I can lay down on a friends bed or couch but as soon as I get into my own bed it starts… now I have read a couple of answers about this type of “symptom”, some say it’s a MENTAL thing, other say its RESTLESS LEG syndrome and what not! That is a lot of BULL!! If it’s a mental thing, why do I feel it ONLY in MY bed and in some of my clothing? Why not during the day at work? Why only when I lay down on MY bed does it happen? I can sleep over at my girlfriend and NOT A THING, but let me get back into my own bed tomorrow night, then its scratching war al over again… if you maybe heard of a REALY BRILLIANT pesticide or insecticide or you know of something that work please let me know. I wish you good luck.
I have a similar problem, but no itching, just jumping. They jump on my legs, hair, neck, up my nose, and into my ear. No rashes are involved. There is clicking and whistling in my ear. Sounds like tinitis, but when one ear is upl, I can sometimes feel something crawling up. However, they never seem to leave, not all at once anyway. I put down flea powder and crystal to kill bed bugs, the problem has greatly been reduced. But there still enough of them to create a nuiscance. I use a steamer to steam the bed, it works for a while for the most part. But they seem to be coming from some hidden location. A flea bomb doesn't do the trick. I bought two cheap microscopes and I did see something, after the bug man couldn't and didn't have a clue. He just recommended a steamer. I need powerful digital microscope with video to record on my laptop. So, that's my next move. I would like to walk into a store and test the performance of a microscope before buying since I've already wasted money on two other ones. But, they have to be ordered. I have found no stores in the twin cities, Minnesota. I have found the cost to be from $300 to $550 and up. Then, the question is what do I do with that after I take the picture? It's going to take me a while to save the money. That's where I am on this issue.
Im having the same problems did you ever find out what your dealing with , i have some on my bed sprayed,washed everything,bleached, but i still notice them on my bed they are so small i cant make out the body structure they look greyish in color so tiny it just looks like a dot but smaller and they just crawl when your laying in bed . please let me know if you found anything im ready to bomb my room with some type of bug bomb. Out of ideas.
Thank you
I was prescribed permethrin 5% by my doc and it worked but she won't prescribe any more because she didn't see any sign of bugs at my appointment, but I just realized you can buy permethrin spray for your clothing.  I'm going to order it today so I don't know if it will work but it got good reviews.
Reading all the comments are sound very similar to what I am experiencing. I feel tingling on various parts of my body. It has been a few weeks now and I cannot figure it out. As I sit in the library writing this post I can feel crawling. But when I look exactly at the place I feel it I just do not see anything. But one night I was on my computer in the dark and felt the crawling on the top of my hand as I was typing. I just glanced over with my eyes and against the backlight of the monitor and shadow I could make out an actual bug. I have not idea what it was. Now that my eyes were focused on it I was able to slide it on my fingertip. I did not have a magnifying glass to get any details but I could make out a white/ translucent legged annoyance. After that day I have not been able to see one again until five minutes ago. The same thing happens as I was typing and I looked at my hand and saw nothing. I looked harder and the only thing breaking my skin was a white speck. I kept staring but it did not move. So, I cupped my hand to shade it from the light and sure enough it made slight motions. I cannot believe it! What is the world are these things and where do they come form? How do I get rid of them? Can anyone confirm or provide additional insight?
O! M! G! I was beginning to think I was alone and/or crazy (wouldn't be the first time-lol.) But seriously, for weeks now I've been feeling -- and sometimes even seeing -- the TINIEST bugs jumping from the floor to my calves, or, on my hands after they've touched the floor.  Sometimes, I'll try to touch one with a pin (they're smaller than a speck of really finely ground espresso,) and I'll SEE it leap. And the nearly invisible/translucent, reddish crawlers seem to crawl at a SPEED I'd have thought IMPOSSIBLE for something so small, but I, too, have on occasion seen them and/or  "caught" (squished? well...they don't really squish. too small. but they stop moving.) These guys aren't dots, but rather, long -- like paramecia. At first I thought they seemed more or less innocuous -- just annoying. But I'm starting to suspect them to be the cause of my stuffy nose and/or post-nasal drip, and sometimes, puffy eyes when I wake up -- to the point where I avoid sleeping more than a few hours at a time.  The pest guy just brushed me off, telling me to wash my stuff and keep my place clean. DUH!!!  But the next day, they're back! I've done SOOOoo muchonline research, and, this site has actually done the most (at least) to re-affirm my sanity. and for that, I thank y'all, but it looks like my next stop is a dermatologist (via my doctor). I wish you all the best of luck, and I'll definitely re-post if I have any success.
Me too! I just left my apt today, so they could spray for mites and fleas. I am sitting in a hotel with my dog and cat and we are all itching like crazy. I have treated myself and my animals with Nix and Kwellada and Neem Oil and nothing is working. I am feeling suicidal at the moment, completely hopeless. At first, my boyfriend, my doctor and my vet said it was all in my head until I photographed the bites; they would disappear after a few hours. Now the marks stay and I hope does not permanently scar my face, neck and hands. I have scoured the internet to no avail. I am hoping someone posts information to help identify them. It does not seem to be scabies (yet), but they do burrow into the skin. I think I saw one with the help of a 15x magnification mirror; very tiny translucent rice shaped with little same coloured dots beside it  (I think eggs) beside it - gross I know!  I think they can hop, and definitely get creepy crawling sensation first at night and now throughout the day. I also may have stumbled upon a nest while cleaning (you could perform surgery on my floor it has been vacuumed and bleached so many times) and millions upon millions attacked me and now my skin is a mess. Someone please HELP!!!
I should have mentioned the animals have been treated with Advantage and Revolution.

Aso, I can feel them at night coming out of my nose and eyes and I now have  catastrophic Tinnitus. My eyes are extremely swollen in the morning and my sinus cavity is blocked on one side.

I have thrown out most of my furniture and am ready to throw out everything remaining; basically my whole life!
I was breaking out in sweats every hour due to the amount of histamine in my system until I started showering three times a day; my beautiful skin has been destroyed by this.
hello I have had a similar experience and it is terrible! mine first strted out as bed bugs, but I probably wouldnt even have known this if I wasnt getting bit alll the time. I noticed thes ticklike looking things and kept getting bit, then put 2 and 2 together and discovered I had BBgs. well I pretty much got them under control adn then these wooshy pinprick biters would hover around my legs and bite at nite pretty hard(even in the crotch area). I read on the intrnet that rubbing alcohol put in a spray bottle workd on killing bbgs on contact and I found it made the biting and crawling sensations stop for awhile.. The reason I new there were something else biting me is because the bbgs leave marks in the morning but u hardly feel them bite because they have a  liquid that numbs u that  they inject into your skin first. The others pretty much bit all the time, but harder at night. Right now I am using the alcohol to keep them at bay, but I would spray it on my top sheet and wrap myself up in it and they would pretty much leave me alone, but I got too much alcohol  on my skin and had to really be careful bc too much burns. I think these things are like some kind of mattresss dweller and upholstery . At least there are other people that are experiencing this, it truly is like bugs running your life.
what did you find? It just started for me the itching about two weeks ago. I have been having the noise of crickets in my ears for about seven years though ??? Not sure if it's related.
just take out your mattress and lay it under the sun for a day.  The UV rays will kill these bugs for good.  Works all the time.
What the hell is going on. I just bought this house and for the past 4 weeks i've been going crazy trying to get the "immaginary" bugs out of the house. Most activity is at night. I have tried everything from my own bombs to exterminator to bleach. I have washed everything over and over. First off, what are these bugs?? Does anyone have the answer. When I am out of the house I have no problems except for the few lingerers. No one has an answer for me, but if I don't find out what it is and fix it, I might just go INSANE!!! PLEASE HELP, anyone.
Do you have any answers to the bug issue? I just bought a house and I am dealing with the exact same issue. No one has an answer for me. The exterminator says he doesn't know what the issue is. Please help me.
I have had exterminators at my apt, been to the dermatologist and doctor. The dermatologist put me on four topical prescriptions and an oral antifungal tab, and gave me the diagnosis "seborrheic dermatitis". They thought it was scabies in the past, and I had used per might in 1% twice with no relief. I have also gotten blood work and urinalysis done - waiting on results. Someone mentioned hearing crickets in their ears. I hear ringing on and off throughout the night and day, and little creaks behind my ear. For some reason, these things are all over me. I recorded them jumping in my hair and making the strands move, but they are too small to see their bodies. I am itchy everywhere, but I have stopped scratching because I think that is sort of how they latch on or get under my fingernails, so now I rub my skin instead. I have been eating more variety to get more vitamins, exercising to increase oxygen levels in the blood, and cleaning my house and dishes with a bleach solution. I think these little bugs are supposed to be in equilibrium when our bodies are healthy. The doctor said I have an overgrowth of yeast on my skin, which I think is attracting other parasites and insects such as these weird jumping mites/micro-flies/lint because they eat the yeast and live on and off our skin. So I am also starting to cut down on my sweets, sodas, fruits, fermented products and all other simple sugars I can. This is supposed to starve the yeast. The last thing I'm doing is trying not to stress out anymore, and distracting my mind off of this - although it is so hard to ignore that itch where your clothes fit the tightest or your hair touches your face.
So everyone is having mostly the same symptoms, but no one has ever found out what they were dealing with?  I have bombed, used windex, Listerine, diatomaceous earth, had a professional use a combination of 2 different sprays all over all my area rugs, bed and furniture.....I have pretty much done everything mentioned in all comments.  I however have never been able to see what is on me, or catch any on a lint roller to be looked at under microscope.  I know I am not crazy because I see my cats also reacting to being bit or crawled on, and I have finches that when this all started also seem to be getting bit.  My bed has been fine for a few weeks now, my 2 area rugs are encased in a  vinyl bed cover and sitting outside where it is cool, with a fan blowing on it.....I have encased the cushions on my sofa with a water proof bed bug encasement but the sofa stills seems to be where they are the worst, and late afternoon/evening they start to bite.
Half the battle would be knowing what this is.....but no one ever seems to get that answer, and yeah, my pest guy told me after he sprayed...if this doesn't work, there isn't anything else I can do for you.UGH......
Hello to all of you. I hope you are well. A lil mite that will make you to throw out furniture and part with friends. It has to be a mite. Gold Bond Medicated with Menthol keeps them at bay. They really hate menthol. But I am a heart patient and the menthol eventually gives me chest pain. I have different kinds on me. Maybe demodex
(the ones in my eyes). The body ones are fast and bite.  Like you I am afraid to be around friends and family not to spread. Also I am afraid to talk too much about it with anybody not to be segregated. It is sad. They seem here to stay. They love money too. Taking every spare nickle you are willing to spend on laundry and chemicals. Isolation they cause in human beings. I don't know what else to say. It is January and I faintly hoping I can beat them in summer.  Four more months of having them in my eyes and on my skin waking me and making my daytime fun too. I am not spending anymore money on them. They can kill me. I can't even visit my dog or my girlfriend's dog. I am gonna try to cut out sweets. I probably have yeast on my skin like the other poster on here. I already started taking diatomaceous earth but my heart trouble makes that difficult too. Good luck. They do seem to attack me where they leave others alone. Makes me think something they like me....ie yeast on skin or pathogenic fungus....be well!
You are not crazy!
Here you go:

My daughter had an attack like this when she was living in a hot climate: you are not crazy. No one she contacted in the extermination field there could help, but our local exterminator (in Wisconsin!) know about them right away. They are extremely difficult to get rid of. Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceratopogonidae
You are not crazy!
Here you go:

My daughter was in Tucson, AZ. I have also heard about them in Florida. One very dry climate and one not! According to the article they are common in lots of climates.

I have a call in to my old "Critter Gitter" to ask him if he knows a way to get rid of them.

Barbie
so what your doctor end up saying...I think i have bugs getting on me from my car, really annoying to drive in my car. I to thought I was the only person going thru this. were you able to get ride of them?
i have been having this itching mostly at night, i cant see anything, they get down my ears, nose, legs and arms, im really at my wits end, what to do, i have read certain comments here that it happens in hot climates, well i live in london, so that really only applies 2 months of the year, thisis also the 1st time i have ever posted on line really, my email is ***@**** , PLS HELP ME! THANKS
I started feeling the same symptoms about a month ago.
I've seen 2 doctors and a dermatologist, who all say I am crazy and have delusional parasitosis, and have referred me to the UT Clinical Director of Dermatology in Austin.

Interestingly, I have noticed the symptoms, such as the jumping on my face, just below the eyes has lessened since completing a thorough cleaning of my apartment.

I assume this is some type of mite, but so far the Doctors I've seen are all useless, and assume I'm crazy.

I will report back after my appointment this coming Tuesday.
Um, It is possible you have poisoning in your brain which results in the neurological disorder associated with the feeling of bugs crawling or biting you. If you have several mercury amalgams in your mouth they are highly toxic and cause this condition of thinking bugs are biting or crawling on your skin. It is a possibly and I thought I would post this in case this helps even one person.
You are not crazy well maybe some of you are I have a clean house we have a cleaning lady come twice a month today I noticed a small black bug I felt a tickle on my arm and hand
I looked down and saw them crawling I showed my daughter and she saw them as well
Here are the steps I have taken I am cleaning all our clothes washing all towels washing all linen vacuumed the beds I sprayed rubbing  alcohol mixed with water on all the beds
And then I showered with hot hot water
We have a spotless clean house I'm not sure how we got these bugs but they are real they crawl around and you can see them
Are they bedbugs are they mites ?
Thank God That now I know that I am not going crazy I have exactly the same problem with these invisible bugs biting me jumping on me It only happens when I am in my house so I know I am not just feeling things, after trying almost everything that you mention I started using Hartz home flea control and that help me but it is not the cure because I can still feel them when I walk around the house at lease I can sleep at night
I have had this problem multiple times. For whatever reasons, these microscopic bugs love my body's make-up. What I suggest doing is buying Frontline for big dogs and putting that on. Do it a few hours after showering. Don't shower for multiple days after to allow it to absorb. It may take 2-3 days for it to kill all the bugs.

You can spray your yard and house with Bifenthrin, a pesticide, to kill the bugs in your environment. Read the directions carefully.
i had the same problem than you guys.
the first thing it's get rid of the mattress and buy an air mattress insted .wash wash ***** every day in bleach.
i went to the dermatologist and he told me to bathe in hot tub full of water and half cup of bleach three times a week.
im still battling this stuff
i trow away all my clothes and wash with bleach the little new ones.
i pray every night
i hope one day this will go away

I had this same problem. I could feel bugs in my nose, ears & hair. I didn't see them right away. I could feel them more than see them. But I have seen them on occasion...tiny black specks...the size of black pepper flakes. I went to my local vet instead of doctors or exterminators. He recommended 2 products...one an insect fog called "Knockout", and also an insect spray by the same name "Knockout". It worked! You have to leave the house for several hours when using the insect fog. You have to use one fog on each floor of living space. After the fog treatment, I didn't feel or see any bugs for 3 or 4 days. It said this might happen, and then you might feel or see some of the stragglers again, & that's what the "Knockout" spray is for. Not only does it kill them, it also interrupts their reproductive cycle, essentially rendering the bugs sterile, and that is what ends up ridding your house (and you) of these pesky little varmits. "Knockout" was my life saver! Good luck all!
Thanks I will check this out.  I began getting symptoms after a classmate gave me head lice in July.  Got rid of those but my eye lashed seemed to be moved on their own. Suspected scabies and after permi cream twice it was not them. They love my face, neck, upper back and sometimes the scalp. I have used and taken neem, sulfer, and a variety of other things.  I also had to ignore this and pretend it went away so I could stop isolation. I even got a rife machine to disrupt their pattern using electro pulses set to certain frequencies. All things help some. Dermatologist said it was 50/50 demodex mites and prescribed topical hydrocortisone, blend with salicylic acid and combined with the sulfer skin cream thats 10%.  I could not maintain the regime but it did work. The critters stay off the places you put the blend. Unfortunately my skin really hates it.  Also if you can sit in a spa for 20 mins it kills all the surface ones.  Some evenings if they are bad I wipe them off in batches. The are like dandruff stuck to my skin.  After submitting 150 pictures to the dermatologist he still wasnt convinced. I'll try knockout.  Also, some people coat themselves in vaseline.   It can help. Plus if they are in your brows or lashes, use that vaseline and coat the lashes and brow.
After reading through these posts, I'm wondering: has anyone figured out what the practically invisible grain of pepper sized bugs may be? I've been on the internet for hours, and this string of posts is the closest I've come to identifying the problem. I also have been experiencing very similar issues...just wondering if anyone has any answers? And I don't THINK I'm crazy....my 3 year old has seen them. She calls them "crumbs that move". I haven't seen any myself, but I feel like things are crawling all over me. Both my daughter and myself have little red bites all over our arms, back, neck (they don't itch though....) When I use a lint roller, I can pick up tiny little black specks, but they don't move (although maybe the lint roller stops them moving) I've checked all over extensively, so I'm pretty sure they aren't bed bugs (I would be able to see those) plus I feel the crawling sensation at all hours and in all rooms of my house. Any help would be appreciated....
  I'm not sure if what you're describing is the same as what I had. Tiny insects that I rarely saw but could feel them in my scalp, nose & ears. When I was able to observe them, they looked like tiny moving and hopping flecks of black pepper. They behaved like fleas do except they were almost microscopic, making it very difficult to see them. However, the Knockout definitely worked. I have not seen or felt them since the Knockout treatment, a couple of months ago. Thank god! If you're symptoms are the same as mine then the Knockout might work. However, if youre symptoms are entirely different , I'm not sure if the Knockout treatment will work. Also, it is expensive. The Knockout fog cost me over $50 to do 2 floors. And the cans of Knockout spray (I bought 2, just in case), were $22 per can. So, getting rid of these annoying bugs cost me close to $100. But for me...it was definitely worth it. Bug-free and loving it!
I suppose that you have been infected with human scabies mites or something similar.  I  suffered from them for months until a friend told me about her mother's cure for this pestilence.   This is what she told me.  I used it.  It worked.

"Assume they are on you mostly, but some can be found in your clothes, your furniture, and your carpets."

" First , encase your mattresses, box springs, pillows in mite proof covers.  Wash your bed clothes every other day, and dry them on high heat on the non wash days. High dryer heat kills mites.  Microwave small articles you use but don't have the time to wash or dry. A minute or so should do the job. Don't burn your clothes or start a fire."

"Dust your furniture with sulfur. You can buy it at a farm store or Walmart for less that 8 dollars.  Apply it to your carpets and furniture.  This will help eliminate the mites in your environment.  You may have to repeat this for a while."

"In the mean time, cover yourself with vinegar.  Let it dry and stay on for three or four hours.  Wash the dried vinegar off.  Then apply common house hold bleach to your body. Let it dry and stay on for three or four hours."

"That should remove the mites.  If your skin itches, apply skin lotion. "

"If the mites are in your hair, apply vinegar. Let it dry. Wash it out. Apply a heavy oil like Crisco or Lard or Vaseline and leave for three or four hours to smother them.  Then wash it out."

"Repeat this process as necessary.  Stop it if it harms you."  
Hi Sandy, since you posted this and used the fog, have you seen or felt anymore bugs. I have been going through the same problem and seeing the dermatologist for the past 3 years and they just keep saying that I have a skin problem and keep giving me skin creams that are not working. I'm seeing the same black spots that look like black pepper flakes.
Dear Mrjohn2ndgrade:

Bedbugs are easy to figure out.  My roommate and I dealt with them years ago and in less than a month, we had determined what was wrong, how to deal with them, and eliminate them.  I just started noticing what felt like mosquito bites on me mostly on my back and other hard to reach areas.  This puzzled us since we don't have mosquitos in Seattle like most parts of the country.  But the roommate is a brilliant man and thought that bedbugs might be the problem and he went and tore apart his bed and sure enough, we saw them lurking under seams and places like that.  With his next paycheck, he bought one of those special mattress covers that makes it impossible for the critters to crawl into the mattress itself.  I washed everything another time, we vacuumed, we went to the store and got an over-the-counter product to use on our bodies and they were gone.  

I have been dealing with the same symptoms that everyone on this forum has been and in my case, I'm beginning to think its a combination of mites, over active skin/yeast, stress (I have VERY severe epilepsy), and a compromised immune system (HIV).  One thing that has given me some temporary relief is to mix a small bottle of olive oil, tea-tree oil, and neem oil and apply it all over my body and then go take a short nap to give everything time to work.  Then, a nice hot shower.  I can't sit in a tub anymore because of the seizures, sadly.  While this is time consuming and a bit messy, I tell myself that it is a reward for doing things on my to-do-list and look forward to treating myself like some rich movie star:)  I find that if I let these creatures (whatever they are) get to me emotionally, they seem to be even more irritating.  I'm not crazy and neither are you!  I never let mosquitos keep me from camping, fishing, or hiking and I'm not going to let these creatures ruin my life either.  

I should thank these creatures because my house has never been cleaner, my laundry done more often, or my skin treated and maintained so well.  I remember that I have a bottle of REI JungleJuice and I might put some of that on tonight before going to bed.  
oh, how i understand you, greetings from Latvia.
whot to do ...
greetings from latvia, you are winning in this fight, me not yet
hi, do you get any help, i need it too,
doctors says: try this, then try this and..newer ending story ...  ind i have nothing special on my skin to show to dr...
let us pray...
do you get some help? i need it too. greetings from latvia
***@****
hi sandy, i live in new zealand,been going threw same thing tiny white an black specks that dont move all over me i hav 10yr son who dosnt hav any symptoms,it happend day after a open hm veiwing day 3wks ago at nite in my bed i bombed an washed my beding pillows an clothes an hot dryer an they were gone until nxt open hm the followin wknd,somone must hav brung them here as ive lived here a yr an had nothing,hope i can get knockout here,im so glad i found this site,i thought was losin my mind so did my doc,she said the thigs i took were not bugs of any sort an said i was havin allergy,the chemist didnt believe me but the herbalist said it mite be a parasite overload in my body an to take nlkyolic formula 112, its aged garlic for the imune system,but i dont think its that at all,nobody believes me but i havnt told many,to embarasin an im so tired,need to be ok for my darlin son hes worried bout mum an im scared to hug him as mite pass it on to him,did you steam clean mattress an carpets after knockout an wot did u use to get them off yr body an hair an clothes an beddin.anxously awaitin yr answer.