Minocycline 100 mg
I have acne all over the back of my head and on my back it hurts to touch in some spots and to dry my hair.  My doctor put me on  minocycline 100mg per day I took it for a month and it kind of cleared up but towards the end of the month it started to come back when I was on the medicine I was a few days late in getting the refill and now its totally back and i got the refill and have been on it for over a week now and it is doing nothing is 100mg a day too little

This discussion is related to Minocycline 100mg not working.
From the symptoms it can be acne or acne keloidalis nuchae. Treatment includes suppression of the inflammation with antibiotics and steroid gels or intralesional steroid injections. So apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or Bactroban. If the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and steroids may be needed. So continue using the Minocycline and if the symptoms persist then steroids may have to be added.Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

My wife's cardiologist told her that long term use of minocycline or any of the antibiotics of the cycline family will burn the valves in your legs that control the flow of blood back and forth. Instead of a one way street for your blood to flow down from your artery in your leg and back up through your veins it now becomes a two way street because your valve isn't working. The problem is she has to keep taking it for chronic Lyme disease.