Minocycline

I've been on Minocycline now for almost a year and have taken myself off of it a motnh ago due to discoloration of my gums and a grayish color of my overall skin color.  I'm doing fine without it now (no major breakouts) but have noticed that my face has lost a lot of weight.  Strange thing is, I have not lost weight in my body, only in my face.  The meat around my eyes and cheeks have just disappeared and I look very sick.  Is this a side affect of prolonged use of Minocycline?  I've only noticed this change a few months into taking this medication.  Can you please help me?  I just want my face to go back to its original form.  Is there anything I can do for this?

Sincerely,

Priya

The loss of weight around the face may not be a symptom of Minocycline adverse events.

You should go back to your doctor and get advise on this matter and the avoidance of the  drug. It unlikely that this may be the cause of the change in face contour.
However, the doctor and you should also try and investigate the reason for this loss of face contour.

Hope this helps.
I'm experiencing the same exact thing. It has to be the minocycline . I have been on it for almost a year and I too have weight loss around my eyes and jawline.