Minor Red Bumps & Wrinkled Penis (no pain, no discharge)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Im quite certain it's normal but here's a shot.  I'm circumcised and very clean in all forms (sexual & hygiene), however I noticed in the past few months my penis when not erected, the penis glans (glands) is wrinkled... not i thought that's probably from the type of clothes I wear (fitted & slim fit jeans), also there are small very minor red bumps that do not hurt and have no discharge.

When my penis is erected - I noticed that my penis glans (glands) are not as smooth as it used to be and obviously since the penis is erected the bumps on the glans (glands) expand and are more noticeable. I've attached a pic to display how my penis looks like; luckily I found a pic on wikipedia that identically resembles my penis even with the (wrinkles & small bumps).

I thought my penis was irritated so I bought HydroCortisone and I've been rubbing on there for the past day or so and nothing has really changed (maybe something but not very significant)

So - Dr, what do you think?

Here's 2 pics of how my penis is like.

1. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Penis_beschriftet.jpg (95% accurate)
2. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Picture_of_human_male_penis.jpg (not so accurate but gives you a different view of the penis)
To be more accurate, here's how the bumps look like: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Circumcised_glans.jpg
hello? Can anyone reply?
From the symptoms and picture it looks like Fordyce spots. The wrinkling of penis skin is normal and nothing should be done for that. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

i have problem my penis don't stand up and i have ache in my left egg and my left leg can you  help me what is problem please have enough blood on pennis or any other problem pleaseee i feel bad..im 21 years i have this problem from 18 years :S:S
Did you ever get an answer from anyone? I have the exact same problem that started after having sex with a woman. My penis head used to be as smooth as could be. Now my penis looks like it has a skin disease when erect and after ejaculation it gets bright red like a raised rash appears and slowly reverts into a wrinkly mess after erection. I have been to so many doc's and they all say is "nothing to worry about". BS- it didn't used to be like that and my opening and urethra hurts all the time now. Let me know if you got an answer. If you get this message I can post a picture so you can see my problem is an exact match to yours! Do you have pain in your urethra? I have had this pain and unsightly condition like yours for 10 months now.  

Thanks,
CM
I have similar concerns about my penis, and they are very bothersome. Over the past year I have acknowledged with help of doctors and dermatologists that I have forcyde spots, varicocel, pearly papules, and just some other skin conditions that are not stds on my penis or scrotum. Nevertheless, I recently have been having a  bit of discomfort in or around the urethra, like a small pain or itch, but never while or after ejacualtion or when peeing. I have opened the urethral opening a bit and seen that the inner walls do not have any abnormal growths or spots and so am puzzled as to what it could be. Also just yesterday I saw that I now have a small hickey-like spot on the skin of the shaft of my uncircumsized penis, which does not itch or hurt, but is still disconderning. I am a 24-year old-virgin who has had many experinces with foreplay and various blow jobs, most recent one about a week and a half ago, from a partner which I have been seeing for the past month and doesn't have any std's (well talked about it before anything and both had been checked recently and had been told none were present). I don't masturbate very often, but am always having concerns as to the cosmetic appearance of my penis and am not happy about showing it at all, yet am fortunate to say that the size factor is one I haven't had to worry about and makes up for the rest, but hardly makes me feel any better. So I was wondering if you guys could post more pics of your own penises to see if their are cosmetic simmilarities?
I just really want to be sure that this new red flat hickey looking spot isn't something really bad and that I just don't have to worry about it.
By the way, has anyone ever felt or seen as though their scrotum is breathing or moving? I was told it could have to do with the varicocele, is that true? It has always been this way, even when I was a child I noticed it.
my penis has orange spots on them i don't know what to do i don't won't to see a doctor because im easily embarrest but u can't see them that much untill i have an erection i also have veins under them i know these are natrual but theres to much of them.
please help!!
i have two red spots on the shaft of my penis. the started out white and then a layer of skin came off and its now red. they look ashy and i cant find anything about it on the internet so im freaking out about it. it doesnt hurt. not swollen, and doesnt have any type of disharge. please help if you can
I'm 16 and never have been sexually active. Just masterbating (masturbating) like any other 16 year old. But I have these bumps on the head of my penis. And they are not ppp for sure. They're different sizes too. Some are less then a millimeter. And others are 4-5 millimeters. There all over my head. Not just on the rim. But on the rim of my penis where my foreskin is normally. The skin is much smoother there. So it might be cuz I'm circumsized. And the bumbs are also really shiny. But don't cause any pain or discharge. There just there.  And I'm too embaressed to tell someone and go see a doc. Even though I know they see it everyday.
im 18 and i have masturbated for years and only had sex a few times and my penis is reeeeeaaaalllly wrinkled and just woundering if theres any fixes also my shaft has bumbs with hair growing off of it too
bumps*
Dude i feel you. Im 16 too and have the exact same problem. I have a bunch of little bumps at the bottom above the rim and they spread up but not all the way to the top, the top around the hole is all smooth and fine just below it has the bumps. I want to go to the docs but wtf do i tell my parents? Seriously this ***** ive had a girlfriend for 4 months now and i cant do **** with her cuz i dont want her to think im growse.
Ever get a more conclusive answer?  Same problem here...
hii

i am 26 year old i got a wrinkle penis problem. when ever i am in chilled or cold area my penis become small and get wrinkled or if i had sex and rite after a few minutes penis will be small but even that time it gets wrinkled.to over come this at that time i keep a hot water towel on that to get it unwrinkled or i will stretch it with my hand to overcome this. i am seriously scared, if i am sleeping and A.C temp is little high due to that also it will wrinkle. anyone with this kind of situation, please share and help i seriously dont know what to do with this