Misdiagnosed Infection on Penis. Painful localised lesions.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Basically had what i thought was an STI (STD), so went to the doc and he said i have herpes. I'm wasn't convinced so I had all tests done and they came back today clear, which I'm relieved to know. (All tests include: all herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, hiv/aids, gon). This was concluded today, and there I've had this condition for about 2 weeks now.

So he then Google searches 2 other conditions, i forget the first specifically, though he believes I have scabies now and I have a cream to apply to my lower half (though the chemist expect me to order 2 tubes, which the doc didn't specify so I'm with 1 for now)

Is there any damn way I can find someone that will/can actually diagnose me properly? It's obviously some sort of skin condition/infection. The lesions are localised in an area, so its something with characteristic, I just have no clue what it is, and the symptoms are so vague that they basically fall into numerous STI's.

I'm seeing the doctor again tomorrow.

More information:

About 8 lesions, starting at the very bottom of the gland and they go as far as 1/2" down the shaft, so they're basically scattered just below the gland/nob, but not far down the shaft.

They started as what appeared to be itchy pimples, which had some white substance like a pimple deep under, however I didn't note any fluids that came out. They opened up on their own and have a painful razor-blade sting if they're played with. After opening up, they're basically raw lesions, don't really bleed, though do clot on their own.

The last one to develop has seem to have gone through its cycle. At the moment they're just sores that seem to be subsiding.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts, molluscum or herpes sores.

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.