Misdiagnosis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Misdiagnosis?

I have a small growth along the folds of the skin leading to my penis where it meets my body.  Its in an area where it would not really go inside a woman during sex, looks darkish in color, and isnt flat on the skin or just a raised bump like the wart I had on my arm.  It to me seems as though its a skin tag but when telling the dermatologist about it she instantly determined it was a wart without investigation.  Is there anyway shes wrong?  I've only slept with 3 women, never without a condom and none of them showed any signs of warts.  In addition to that I've preformed oral on all three as well and haven't gotten any warts on or around my mouth.  Does this lead credence to my theory that it is a skin tag or am I just in denial?
From the symptoms it can be seborrheic keratosis which is a benign skin growth resembling a wart or a wart. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. So since you had intercourse, so chances of transmission are still there.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.