Mole - growth under mole (see pic)
(I have an appointment with a dermatologist next week)
I have a mole (mole nearest nose in the pic) since I was a kid.  The mole has NOT changed in shape, size, or color in the last 10 years. Recently I noticed a bump, fatty growth, under the mole.  I can feel a small lump but its not hard. The color of the lump is regular skin color, no pain, no itch.  I have gain weight in the last year and my cheeks and surrounding area seems fattier. I could be wrong but it lump was less noticeable when my face was not so fatty. I am confused because the mole I think passes the A,B,C,D rules.  Anyone ever experience something similar?

This discussion is related to Accutane and Pigmentation/Genital Bumps.

It can be a small cyst or lipoma under the mole. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.
Since it is under a mole, hence get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Update: I visited the dermatologist a couple of days ago.  The dermatologist pretty much repeated what Dr. Kaur Bhupinder responded to my original post.  The mole was checked closely and found no abnormality.  Thank you Dr. Bhupinder for your response.  
You are welcome. Regards.