Mole on Tongue?
I was brushing my teeth today and I realized that I had grown a black mole (very small) on the side of the tip of my tongue. It cannot be brushed or pinched off. Should I be worried? I've been running a lot outside lately and I smoke hookah (tobacco) about once a week.
This would be something for a dentist to look at as he or she could determine if it was something inconsequential as a blood blister or a damaged taste bud versus a start of oral cancer. ...~MM
From the symptom it can be a fibroma, melanoma, Addison’s disease or a malignancy. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. A biopsy may be done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.