Mole on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Mole on penis

So... yeah, i have a mole underneath my penis, now one new small mole have appeared, the new one is around 1mm, it have grown sloowly, you barely notice it. The first biggest mole is around 8mm in diameter, and i found a picture that is almost indentical to mine

http://casesjournal.com/content/figures/1757-1626-1-411-1-l.jpg

the biggest mole in the picture looks like mine but the one i have is bigger, its round but still a little irregular on one side but not much. And the small ones in the pic looks pretty similar to the new ****** i got.
lol the last i want is cancer on my penis, how common is this? Mine doesnt itch, bleed or anything, it haven't grown i think. On monday i will call the dermatologist so they can take a look at it.

Should i be worried (because i am)? If its not skin cancer, what could it be if a new mole appeared?
Oh, I forgot to mention that i have had the biggest mole all my life
It looks like a mole. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.