Mole on the head of my penis?
Hi, I'm only 16 and I've had this mole on the head of penis for as long as i can remember, and being a sophmore in high school i am very self conscious about it, and what other kids would do if they found out, such as girls. I just want to know if i can get rid of it any way possible, because i don't want to be a virgin all my life because i have a big mole on the tip my penis and girls probably don't find that too attractive.
There are many procedures of mole removal like by shave or deep elliptical excision, excision with cauterization (a tool is used to burn away the mole) and laser removal. Your dermatologist may choose excision with or without stitches, depending on the depth of the mole and the type of cosmetic outcome desired. It is not advisable to use any chemicals for mole removal at home. Hnece please get this mole on penis evaluated by a dermatologist first before going in for any procedure.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.