Mole removal on bottom of foot
Today I had a mole removed from the bottom of my heel and just looking at it, I noticed that the dermatologist did not stitch it up.  Cut it out and left a hole there, about a 7mm radius circle, 1-2mm deep.  About the size of a pencil eraser.  And it keeps bleeding.  I understand it is in a bad spot, but shouldn't there be some sort of stitches?  Thanks.
Whether there should be stitches or not depends on the wound depth. For such wounds, to prevent any infection, you need topical and oral antibiotics. Sometimes with the use of topical antibiotics the wound may heal with secondary intention. I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.