Moles on Belly Button
I always remember having a little mole that kind of stuck up from my belly button. I just was inspecting it today for some reason and noticed that I have 7 real little moles all in my belly button. Looks like a growing field of them. Never noticed it until today. Should I be worried?

I do not think this should be a cause of any worries. Atypical moles may present with some changes in terms of their ABCD: Asymmetry, borders, color and diameter. Thus if there are any associated changes in size, color or character of this mole, this may need further evaluation. However, you have not noted any changes on the mole and this has not cause any pain or discomfort.

For your peace of mind however, a baseline consult with a medical internist or dermatologist will be able to help. Take a picture of the area for future reference. Do not pick on the area and avoid  applying anything on the area unless advised by your doctor.