Moles on Vulva
I had 3 small raised moles (1 bigger than the other two) which were dark brown on my vulva but one has changed to a dark red colour.

My last pap smear was clear
I've been tested for warts and herpes (both negative)

I'm a bit concern with the colour change in one of the moles. Do i see a gyno or a dermatologist for this issue and it is anything to be worried about?
As a thumb rule, if you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

It's ok, they aren't actually moles they are blood spots