Moles on neck

Yesterday, I noticed a pain on my neck.  Didn't really pay it any mind, because I figured it was just my necklace pinching me.  But, when I got home, and took the necklace off, I still felt the pain.  STILL didn't pay it any mind, because I figured maybe I'd burned myself with the curling or flat iron.  But this morning my neck was still hurting. So, I checked it out in the mirror, and there are two reeeaaaally tiny (like, comparable to a grain of sand) mole-like bumps there.

Is this something I should be concerned about, and have checked out?  Will they get bigger?  
It can be boil or infected cyst. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a doctor as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.