Monistat 7 for Penile Yeast Infection
Is it safe to use Monistat 7 past 7 days in a row?  The label says to apply twice daily for up to 7 days... My infection has not completely cleared up, although it improves with each Monistat 7 application... However, I stopped at the 7 day mark because I do not want to cause any damage to my skin / genitals.

Thank you
Various reasons for recurrent or persistent fungal infection are incomplete treatment, treatment resistance, co-existing dermatitis, diabetes and low immunity. Treatment resistance can be overcome by applying a cream with a combination of antifungals (Clotrimazole 1%, Miconazole nitrate 2%, Tolnaftate 1% and Butenafine hydrochloride 1%). You can use Monistat but inform your doctor prior to continuation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.