Mosquito Bite
Mosquitos have always been biting since I was a young girl..  When I turned seventeen and I would get "eaten" by mosquitos all of the bites were normal reactions--just little red itchy bumps--except one which always turned into a large welt about 3-4 inches in diameter, extremely itchy and painful, and very hot to the touch.  Since then (I'm now 23) this has been the trend...  EVERY TIME I get bit, one mosquito bite--it can be anywhere on my body (arms, legs, etc.)--will always swell up like this.  On occasion it has even turned into a bruise.  I went to the ER once and they said to just take benadryll.  It's only a temporary fix and I don't mind taking it but it makes me tired.  Does anyone know what this might be and why I have this reaction??  
This condition is known as papular urticaria.The only way is to protect from bites by using repellents.More important is that there is a positive association with hepatitisB and papular urticaria..Best to rule out with a simple test.
This is only an association and your allergy may have nothing to do with this.
If you had a history of jaundice yes, otherwise you need not bother.
You seem to be having urticaria/hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes.I agree with the doctors that as and when these welts appear,pls take antihistaminics like Benadryl(causes drowsiness) and Claritin.Also apply calamine lotion on the rash.

If the symptoms persist then topical and oral steroids may be needed.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.