Moving blister sores on my face, mainly around my mouth and cheeks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have small blisters that when i squeeze them water comes out then blood that does stop at once.  I have about two that move around my face, they dry up and then go away, to come back in a different place.  They itch and burn a little, they are sore and sensitive to touch, they sting when I squeeze them and then itch afterwards.  I have tried everything, not sure what it is, can you help.

This discussion is related to small, subdermal 'blisters'.
Tags: sores
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and usually appear on the lips, nostrils, chin or fingers. They may also occur inside the mouth, but only on the gums or roof of the mouth. Cold sores presents with a small, painful, fluid-filled blisters on a raised, red, painful area of the skin. Pain or tingling, often precedes the blisters by one to two days. Once you've had an episode of cold sores, the virus lies dormant in the nerve cells in your skin and may emerge again as an active infection at or near the original site. The usual triggers for recurrence are fever, menstruation, stress and exposure to the sun. Cold sores are contagious and can be passed from one person to another through skin-to-skin contact. Cold sores generally clear up without treatment in seven to 10 days. Try applying ice or warm compresses to the blisters to ease the pain. You can read more about this through this link: (http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/cold-sores-topic-overview)
Take care and keep us posted.