Dermatology Community
Mr
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mr

Hello Dr. I have dark small patchy spots on my skin in the middle, upper chest area and back along with bumps. After I bathe and don't apply lotion the spots turn white and itchy? Can this be treated or not? Do I have something that need serious attention?
Hi there,
A clinical examination of the rash is very important foe ascertaining the exact cause. There can be several causes of small patchy spots on upper chest and back. Contact dermatitis can cause small raised patches of reddish skin. The other symptoms accompanying the rash can help provide clues about the cause of this skin disorder. Red bumps on the chest that contain pus may be due to acne. Other possibility is Pityriasis Rosea.It begins as one large spot on the chest, abdomen or back and then spreads. There may be small scaly spots on the back, chest or abdomen associated with itching. These are only a few possibilities. For determining the exact cause a clinical examination is very important. Hope it helps.
Best luck and kind regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank