Multiple Eruptive Miliae?
My partner has, for all the research and medical journals I can access, a case of Multiple Eruptive Miliae.  It has emerged over the last two months in patches and scattered by the hundreds all over his body, in conjuction of what we believe is an undiagnosed vascular disorder (also has petechiae, cold skin, Raynaud's).  Since it's so incredibly rare, is anyone aware of another skin rash or growth that mimics Eruptive Miliae?  They're raised, domed, oval, hard, flesh-colored bumps approx. 1-3mm, solid, with no redness, itching, or pain associated.  I'm worried that we're going to have to really fight the Dermatologist to acknowledge them as a sign of an underlying problem, instead of the usual answer of "it doesn't hurt so it's harmless".  
According to dermatology online manual, multiple eruptive millae are characterized by the sudden development of crops of milia over weeks to months. The exact etiology is not known but it is said that milia could either present spontaneously without known cause, as part of an autosomal dominant familial condition or as part of associated conditions like chronic renal failure. Because of the distribution on the face and upper trunk, sunlight has been suggested as a possible etiology.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.