Multiple Large Painless Bumps in Crotch Area
I am 23 years old, and I have been sexually active with the same person for 7 months. I trim my pubic hairs, not so often-but every once every few months

Today, however, I noticed fairly large bumps in my pelvis, with tiny bumps dipping near the base of my shaft.
They're painless, and I never noticed them till now. They match fairly well with my skin, and I've noticed some of them grew in the base of my pubic hairs. After trimming a bit, I decided to climb into the shower. As I scrubbed that area they started to pop out little white-slightly hard bumps and bleed. I bled for about 5-10 minutes before it stopped. Little to no pain still.

They remind me of large pimples, but its seems to be filled slightly with some bump. I honestly don't know what it is and would like some answers.

Thank you,
And to add,

They're pretty spread out. Not clustered or anything. Random sizes as well.

After they popped I applied some antiseptics, and "new skin." to keep the wound closed. They've turned a slightly reddish, and I still feel little-to-no pain.
Bump
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.