Multiple Large and small armpit lumps/pimples

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have had these lumps under my armpit for over a month now and they are sooooo annoying. I am currently on anti-biotics for acne and have been for almost a year now.... --I work out regularly and have switched my deodorants/shaving creams and shaving routines so many times.... any particular types of shaving cream or deodorants out there that can help this?? My brother is getting married in Florida in a month and if this is not gone it is going to ruin the only vacation I will get for the next year! :(  Any suggestions?-- I'm willing to go to dr but just want to make sure thats that is the best thing for me.
One of the possibilities for such bumps is hidradenitis suppurativa. Hidradenitis suppurativa is a skin disease that affects areas bearing apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles; such as the underarms, groin and buttocks esp. in women.

Apply warm compresses on the lumps and keep the area clean. Topical antiseptic treatment and topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment is very useful.If still the lumps persist then specific treatment like antibiotics, vit A supplements, corticosteroid injections, isotretinoin, antiandrogens and sometimes excision and drainage ,laser therapy and radiotherapy are found useful. I feel that you should consult a dermatologist and discuss these options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.