Multiple Seemingly Permananent Red Spots on Nose
What may be causing multiple red dots on my nose? I began with one on the bottom part of my nose inbetween my nostrils over 9 months ago.  I now have 10 on my nose and they have been multiplying quickly over the last 3-4 months. They are not bumps, connected to pimples, or cause any type of pain. The spots aren't going away and the number of them is increasing.

I'm 39 and spent a lot of time as a child in the sun.  I am concerned about their permanancy, the possiblity of cancer, and would love some help. I am walking around with a red nose and it looks awful.

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be fibrous papule of the nose. It presents as papules which may be solitary and around the nose. My sincere advice would be to get an examination done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. The other possibility is of trichoepithilioma and other benign or malignant growths of the nose.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.