My 2 yr old has peeling skin on toes and fingers
Hiya,

Not sure if you can help,, I have seen this question posted alot on the internet. My 2 yr old daughter has peeling skin around each finger on both hands and now it has started to her feet. I don't think it's painful and it isn't red. It looks like popped blisters. Just wondering what it is and if I need to take her to the doctors or it'll clear on its own. Thanks for any help.
Various possibilities for peeling fingertips are allergic or irritant contact dermatitis, contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions that contain perfume can cause hands and fingertips to become irritated and peel. Sometimes cold, dry air can cause peeling and dermatitis or fungal infections can also cause peeling.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. If the symptoms persist then please consult a pediatrician as steroids may be needed.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.