My Accutane is Making Me Sick
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten stomach pains after eating while taking Accutane. Right after I eat I feel sick, and I've been feeling dizzy and I've had a lot of headaches. This is my second time taking it, and the first time I had NO side effects and it was a miracle. Then 3 years later my acne came back with a vengeance. Now I have all the side effects in the world. I feel like I have an ulcer or something. WTF???

I was on Accutane and become totally ill.  I gained weight and the rest of my skin (except the oily part) become so dry, I thought my skin was going to fall off.  Also Accutane damages the liver...Too much Vitamin A (or any vitamin for that matter) is too much.  Try an anti-candida health regime.  It helped me a lot.

Best of luck.
L.
I was on accutane and my skin is now rediculously red. just wondering if this happened to you.

Adverse drug reactions associated with isotretinoin therapy include:[5]

Common: Mild acne flare, dryness of skin, lips and mucous membranes, infection of the cuticles, cheilitis, itch, skin fragility, skin peeling, rash, flushing, photosensitivity, nose bleeds, dry eyes, eye irritation, conjunctivitis, reduced tolerance to contact lenses, hyperlipidaemia, raised liver enzymes, headaches, hair thinning (This could start or continue after treatment), myalgia and/or arthralgia, back pain.

Let us know if you need any further information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.

Hi I had accutane last year and I have severe stomach and digestive issues. I cannot eat lactose, fructose and gluten! Every time I eat anything I get bloated right away and feel ill for the rest of the day. I have to eat such a limited diet to avoid all these issues. During my dosage I had dry skin, more digestive issues, increased anxiety and stress. I just have the most sensitive stomach and have had many blood tests but they come up fine it's so frustrating